COULD MY COMPANY BECOME A LICENSEE?
As Relational Analytics has developed both inter-organizational and inter-personal metrics, we offer four types of license:
- FULL (for professional services firms that wish to use Relational Analytics as part of their provision to private and public sector organizations)
- NON-PROFIT (a consulting license for NGOs and restricted to certain types of client)
- TECHNOLOGY (enabling IT firms to utilize Relational Analytics in building digital tools)
- RESEARCH (for individual academics who wish to use Relational Analytics as an analytical tool within their research)
As part of the licensing process, a corporate licensee must:
- Establish procedures to ensure that its own in-house and client relationships meet quality standards
- Implement quality management procedures
- Build a cadre of accredited practitioners
Could I become a licensed practitioner?
Relational Analytics seeks to help its licensees achieve and maintain the highest quality standards. The process for individuals (including researchers) to become accredited practitioners involves:
- Technical training in the metrics
- Experience transfer (from existing practitioners) in the interpretation and application
- Ongoing supervision (which requires a relationship with a licensed firm)
- Continuing professional development
For more information, please use the form on this page.